PARK GROUP to increase production of HVAC, HEPA/ULPA high_ge part number rpwfe
PARK GROUP to increase production of HVAC, HEPA/ULPA high-efficiency grades of filter media
International Filtration News 128 Views
With air filtration gaining prominence as one of the most critical solutions for mitigating the risk of viral contagions in the indoor environment, as well as for minimizing air pollution in general, PARK Group has increased production of its cutting-edge portfolio of new air filtration media solutions.
With demand for high-efficiency filter media on the rise, PARK is focused on bringing high-quality material innovation to various applications and building lasting customer relationships.
PARK Group offers a variety of air filter media that exceed various global standards, while offering low-pressure drop, energy savings and longer media life. Among its latest product offerings, PARK Group’s HVAC air filter media supports the filtration of fine dust particles and performs at high efficiencies.
PARK has nonwoven HEPA/ULPA grades filter media, which are suited for operating rooms, super clean rooms, airline cabins, research facilities, microelectronic manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, as well as a variety of domestic applications. Filter media varies from coarse filters to fine filters.
Filter media options include:
- Pre Filter Media – G3, G4, M5, M6, F7, F8, F9. Meets ISO 16890| EN779, ASHRAE 52.2 Standard.
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter (HEPA): HEPA Grades – H10, H11, H12, H13, H14
- Ultra-Low Penetration Air Filter (ULPA): ULPA Grades – U15, U16, U17
- Activated Carbon Meltblown Filter Media- BFE > 99.99%
- Meltblown Filter Media for Mask and Respirators: Meltblown Fabric for FFP1, FFP2, FFP3.
PARK Group specializes in supreme quality filtration media through globally accredited and renowned analytical instruments, such as Palas GmbH & Anton Paar GmbH, Mitutoyo [Japan] and RBM.
- Quality Testing:In house testing lab with well-renowned equipment for Breathing Resistance, Tensile Strength, Elongation, GSM Test, Dust Holding Capacity, Particulate Efficiency, Pressure Drop, Pore Size.
- Manufacturing Technologies:PARK excels in various manufacturing technologies, including meltblown, needle punch, chemical/thermal bond.
- Air Filtration:PARK offers a variety of media for air filtration, including HEPA/ULPA/HVAC that meet or exceed different global standards, while also offering low pressure drop, energy-saving and longer media life.
PARK Group was incorporated in 1997 at Haryana [INDIA] where the group has its headquarters and a massive production plant. PARK Group specializes in the production of a variety of products under the nonwoven and polymer categories.
Products at PARK’s facilities are manufactured in an environmentally friendly and quality-focused manner. The manufacturing process comprises of felt production, needle punch, stitch bonding, thermal bonding, compression molding, meltblown and spunbond.
PARK serves 1,000+ customers in 25+ industries, exporting to 75+ countries with 10+ plants in all major cities of India.
This content sponsored by Park Nonwoven.